Sept. 26, 2015
Centre of Innovational Technologies in Oncology
starts a series of multidisciplinary events.
In the framework of the symposium
“Current issues in diagnostics and treatment of cancer”:
- ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING
Planning a series of educational events for 2015-2016 study year including events away in regions
2. IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY SCHOOL
1. Introduction to immunology. Natural and acquired immunity.
2. Immuno-oncology – problems in relations between the immune system and the tumor (check-point).
3. Issues of immunodiagnostic.
- Clinical immuno-oncology: vaccines, anti - CTLA4, PD-1, PDL-1 immunoglobulins, promising trends (results of clinical research).
- Recist-1 in evaluation immunotherapy effectiveness for tumors
- Complications of immunotherapy for malign tumors: mechanism of development, predicting factors, clinical manifestations, treatment.